Sorry...

mark thorpe

Golden Master
My account got hacked, the guy who did it reset my password and email, ive got it back now, thanks to another mod. but the person who went onto it went on a banning spree, all users banned will be un-banned when the admin comes on tomorrow. again, a big sorry to all effected.

The person who actually re-discovered your password and told me was non other than Keith

Among the banned are..

HRHunteRHR
Bahawolf
Linux Guru
nik
Allenn
Marxsoccer (sp)
recon 16
Natalya
allenn812
Bozorg ( http://www.computerforums.org/member.php?userid=12184 )

As for the CF is PWNED thread. That was the hijackers thread. Nothing to worry about. Just the picture said im an ass hole. (all agreed say "I") Lol, anyways serveral locked threads. But I opened them all. Correct me if im wrong.

And ill keep this open, just please, dont let it get outta hand. And we dont need remakrs like "what an ass hole". We all know that. So.. As long as everyone stays educated about this. Were good to go.

ArrizX said:
Among the banned are..

HRHunteRHR
Bahawolf
Linux Guru
nik
Allenn

As for the CF is PWNED thread. That was the hijackers thread. Nothing to worry about. Just the picture said im an ass hole. (all agreed say "I") Lol, anyways serveral locked threads. But I opened them all. Correct me if im wrong.

And ill keep this open, just please, dont let it get outta hand. And we dont need remakrs like "what an ass hole". We all know that. So.. As long as everyone stays educated about this. Were good to go.

I think King Of Kill was also ban.

it wasnt a hacker... just one chump who lacks a life got lucky with a guess. The guy who did it was a complete idiot.. to start with he used anonymouse to hide his IP as he lacks the know how to use a proxy. Then he changed marks password to something that was guessed back

Back
Top Bottom