help me with my stress...

Yeah, but you have to separate the rim from the tire to do that though. WIth the fix a flat, it's a can that you plug into the valve stem. It forces a sealant into the tire surround it, at the same time covering and sealing up the hole. Then drive around on it, put more air in the tire as necessary.

Ok...A couple things... Is your mom assuming her flat tire is caused by you doing what you did with your friend in the driveway? That is if she is aware of it.? If so, I can almost guarantee you, if I was your age, I would be getting the EXACT same punishment, and probly more. Would be my fault because I did not clean up my mess throroughly enough to prevent such accidents.

Even if it is a nail from the road, and she knows of your crap in the driveway, she can still put all the blame on you...It's what parents do, You can't argue with em.

ALSO, If its a small leak/whole, Go down to your local auto parts store and buy, Fix a Flat....Its a liquid in a can that you put in through the valve stem, Just like you would puttting air in your tire...Doesnt get much easier than that.

Anyhow, Good Luck.

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah, but you have to separate the rim from the tire to do that though. WIth the fix a flat, it's a can that you plug into the valve stem. It forces a sealant into the tire surround it, at the same time covering and sealing up the hole. Then drive around on it, put more air in the tire as necessary.
You dont have to separate the rim from the tire.

Did anyone mention the all fabulous duct tape? Lol :p

Anyways, wait it out and see what happens. Your 12. That should be old enough to change a car tire. Right? So, if it is flat, when your moms sleeping, go to the grage, and then take the jack outta the trunk. And put on the spare tire. In the morning tell her what you did, and she should be impressed, I hope. And with that offer to pay for the tire, but she should be so impressed that you wont have too.

"I can fix anything.. now wheres the duct tape?"
Seen that shirt? :p

Anyhow, if its not leaking air, and its not appearing more flat than even if it is punctured, its very small and easy to fix. The most you'll have to do is use a small tire repair kit, and then fill the tire with air.

No big deal.

Just take a bucket with water in it and pour it on the tire and if you see bubbles you'll know there's a leak where the bubbles come out if not then your fine.

With the water it may be able to find a slow leak that you couldn't hear by ear.

Back
Top Bottom