why are these asians so mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I decided to start this topic because i think this practice is very cruel to animals. In alot of countries in asia, there seems to be alot of people eating dogs. i looked it up on google, and it came up with alot of slaughter pictures of asians killing dogs. i almost barfed to one of them. they slit the dog's throat and leave it dangling still contious above a sink to let the blood drain out. and then they eat the dog. what kind of person does that? they should all be killed themselves. i saw a picture of a little kid holding the dog while their parent killed it. :(

Its their culture, dependant on where they live. Im afriad thats life.

On the other hand, we eat beef burgers, steak, all that, so thats just the same thing realy.

no, its not. because cows dont have much of a life anyway, but they could at least kill the dogs in a "humane" way :confused:

That's just the way their culture are. To them, this is normal, but we don't. It's like us eating chicken here. We cut their heads off and prep it for cooking.

Would you consider having a chicken as a pet? No.

They feel the same way about dogs.

john123 said:
I decided to start this topic because i think this practice is very cruel to animals. In alot of countries in asia, there seems to be alot of people eating dogs. i looked it up on google, and it came up with alot of slaughter pictures of asians killing dogs. i almost barfed to one of them. they slit the dog's throat and leave it dangling still contious above a sink to let the blood drain out. and then they eat the dog. what kind of person does that? they should all be killed themselves. i saw a picture of a little kid holding the dog while their parent killed it. :(

man that was great when I fist saw this thread I busted up laughing just the title did it for me, second the reson they eat dogs is they're HUNGRY

Its life. And in rual areas, where they dont have the modern things and such, the "old way of life" persists.

How do you think Hindu people feel about North American's slaughtering thousands of cows every day? I mean, isn't the cow sacred in their religion? If that's the case they must be davastated.

yeah but dogs arent sacred... and besides, its our culture, indians DONt eat cows because its their culture. i think indians are weird because i love my steak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom