help me with my stress...

joxley1990 said:
Shit! Dude, take the tire off, and check it throughly.
**sarcasm** yeah, great idea. let me go to my local hardware store, buy a car lifter, or whatever its called, take the wheel off, take the tire off, check it, and put it back on, all without my mom noticing :rolleyes: **sarcasm**

=Noontide= said:
shut it... any more posts like this and your out for a week. if you havnt got anything positive to say dont bother.

lol, i think mark thorpe has taken the form of =Noontide=

**notice the "last edited by mark thorpe**

yeah, just dont worry about it, i mean seiriusly, whats the worst your mom can do?

john123 said:
**sarcasm** yeah, great idea. let me go to my local hardware store, buy a car lifter, or whatever its called, take the wheel off, take the tire off, check it, and put it back on, all without my mom noticing :rolleyes: **sarcasm**

Whats wrong with that, tell her your trying to find out whats wrong with her car...

john123 said:
12, turning 13 on the 28th

Ok...Dont even worry about it. You may get yelled at, but the next day things will be normal. And let me tell you, when you get older, you will have much more important things to stress over, and look back at this incident and laugh about how you are so worried.

not extremely thick. Like may be half centimeter or so. Just go to walmart or manards, and buy a tire repair kit.

This is really easy to fix. Autopart stores have fix a flats you can buy for like $5.00. It will seal the puncture if it's not that severe. Other than that, a flat tire is very easy to change. In the trunk of the Corolla there is a spare in the middle there. Lift up the mats to reveal it. There's also a black styrofoam on top of the spare tire that has the tools you need to take off the lug nuts on the tire. The floor jack is this tiny little scissor jack that is on the bottom of the spare tire. I changed mine like 3 times already from flats and blowouts.

The kit consists of like a rubber piece that you stick into the tire, you then light that rubber on fire untill it melts smoothly to the tire. Its REALLY easy.

Back
Top Bottom