help me with my stress...

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok, so today me and my friend decided to take a vcr, a cd player, and some old computer parts and smash them (ill post a video in a few days after i edit it). now the problem is, we did it on my driveway. after we smashed it, we cleaned everything up.

so a few hours later, my mom comes home from church and she claims she heard something crack/go into her tire. Now i went to check the tire out, and i dont hear any air leaking, but i dont know if its my imagination, or the tire is a BIT smaller. im pretty sure its nothing. plz help calm me down and give me advice on what to do if it turns out to be a flat tire. I just took a stress pill but its not helping, and my mom said if its a flat tire, then i will be grounded for god knows how long :(.

help

Let's just hope you denied all knowledge of doing anything to your drive.

Failing that, when you're mom is out of sight/earshot, take a hammer and smack a nail in or something and claim it's that.

Or just patch the damn thing. Its not that difficult.

Btw: Its not the end of your world. Its just a tire, its not expensive to fix it or anything.

burton_o6 said:
Or just patch the damn thing. Its not that difficult.

Btw: Its not the end of your world. Its just a tire, its not expensive to fix it or anything.
well, im not even sure if there is a hole, and the car is fairly new (2005 toyota corolla) so i think its still under warranty. but my mom is gunna be friggin mad if she finds out that its a flat tire

shut it... any more posts like this and your out for a week. if you havnt got anything positive to say dont bother.

Whoa....What are you talking about? Are you talking to me?

Edit: nevermind, i see mark edited that.

Back
Top Bottom