Drunk Driver And My Sons Car!!!

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
LOOK WHAT A DRUNK DRIVER DID TO MY SONS CAR TODAY!
IT WAS LUCKY THAT HE HAD JUST PARKED HIS CAR AND GOT OUT OF IT JUST MOMEMTS BEFORE IMPACT. THE TWO CARS IN FRONT OF HIS SAXO WHICH WERE HIT IN A CONCERTINA AFFECT, WERE HIS MATES!
424571aa.jpg

ffce745f.jpg

WOZ

Bloody hell, any injuries? The Citroen looks written off to me.

I hope the police caught that arse - he's in so much deep shit, he'll probably get banned for that.

Stupid drunk drivers. They have no business driving under the influence. It looks like the cost will be high for the rear and front end damage. The middle of thecar where the passenger and driver sit looks intact. Even if he was in the car, he would've been ok, but more the better, he wasn't even in the car when it happened.

It should. The damage on that has got to be in the thousands, so he's covered up to a certain amount depending on his coverage. Then again, I don't know how England does these kind of stuff there. Here in the US, the car is covered, but some companies put a cap or a limit how much they will give you.

Yep, Caught And Arrested.
He Fell Asleep In His Car About 1 Mile From The Accident.
The Car Is A Write Off.
So Is The Car Which Was In Front Of It.
The Third Car Is Touch And Go, But Most Likely A Write Off As Well.
There Were Kids Playing In The Street Only 20 Yards From The Accident!
Woz

jeeze... that cirtoen looks written off... they catch the guy?

i hate other drivers... well my peugeot does anyway, im getting that fixed in a couple of weeks from where someone went into me...

Jesus!

Yeah mark they did catch him, he was arrested, see post above yours..

Thank god no-one was in it.

Wow, that looks serious. I hope the guy goes down for a long time, he could have killed someone

Back
Top Bottom