Best security setups

EricM

Daemon Poster
I am looking for a good programs for antivirus, antispyware, firewall etc. So what are some of the better programs out there? I was thinking of getting Zone Labs Security Suite.. I had a trial of it and i liked it. But what do others think of good setups? What would be a good antivirus that isnt overly expensive? And for antispyware what are some good programs? I have heard good things about spysweeper.

For adware removal, get Adaware Personal.
For a firewall, use Zonealarm.
For antivirus, get NOD32.
For spyware, use Zonealarms protection, and Windows Defender.

1. For adware use adaware with adwatch
2. For firewall i have always used sygate but you will have to find a copy on download.com or some other site because the company was bought by norton. If you do a quick search on reviews of sygate you will find that they had some of the best security products.
3. for anti-virus bit defender seems to be ranked the best

-for adware & spyware I'd suggest adaware, spybot s&d, microsoft anti-spyware and Spyware Blaster.
-for antivirus u should definitely try out Avira AntiVir. I use the free version and it's awesome. If u are willing to pay for the antivirus then I'd suggest nod32.
-and ZoneAlarm for firewall.

Security setups are very important. Use Zonealarm for firewall, NOD32 for antivirus, Adaware Personal for Adware removal.

So how about..
nod32 for antivirus
windows defender, spybot search and destroy, spysweeper and counter spy..
between spysweeper and counter spy which is better?
adaware with adwatch for adware
zonealarm for firewall

Back
Top Bottom