Size of sig

Brookfield said:
Er, no more "dude" OK???, I'm in the process of putting stickies in all categories, as advised by admin.
Are you a girl? :D

There's a rules page, why do we need loads more stickies stuck about like sticky little annoying sticky... things? :D Just hides another thread from being on the Show Forum Page :p

He's the Administrator of this forum. David Lindon is the one that created this forum and got it going on several servers.

Lord Kalthorn said:

I'm making notes of all the snide remarks you make, when I have enough, I think I have a good case for harassment, don't you?

Brookfield said:
Excuse me, but how would I do that?, David makes the rules, which new members agree to by ticking a box, & one of them is that there is a max of five lines, [rule 4] & David gave me the go-ahead to see that the max was kept to, it was he that suggested the sticky.

thats fair enough i respect that which is why my sig isnt over five lines but it would make sense to just limit it to five lines or a maxium length of characters that you could enter. i dunno, it just seems alot easier than this sticky taking up space and plus it wastes your time having to tell everyone who doesnt abide by rule 4 but it is your forum and you can run it the way you want.

Brookfield said:
Lord Kalthorn said:

I'm making notes of all the snide remarks you make, when I have enough, I think I have a good case for harassment, don't you?

I think he was just screwing around. I dont think you need to take any legal actions.

Back
Top Bottom