Vending Machenes sell iPods!

I think its an excellent marketing idea, there are so many people that are just buy it now, worry about money later, that this would suck them right in! Upon making the thought of buying a 300$ item as non chalont :) as to be in a vending machine, it will make people not think twice about wanting it.

Well,if you buy it at the airport then its most likely a gift for someone. Say your going somewhere for Christmas and couldnt find an ipod and then at the airport they have it bam the person will buy it!

This is so neat. Whoever thought about using vending machines for selling computer stuff is a genius. What a way to market your products. I saw this on the news a couple nights ago. Great marketing strategy.

Dev0115 said:
Well,if you buy it at the airport then its most likely a gift for someone.

well, when i heard this, i automatically assumed like, okay your at the airport, you say to yourself, im gonna have nothing to do on the flight, but then you turn the corner and say, hmm, thers an iPod vending machine, i should go buy one for the plane. at least thats what i think. if i was going somewhere, and i needed a gift, i wouldnt hope that they had iPod vending machines at the airport

Yeah, and then you leave to go get a cop or something then this big dude like pushed the machine and it falls down and he gets it :) People do that in our lunch room all the time, but im sure they will make sure that that will never happen.

good idea i guess bu is it pratical do yu want lots of people to no you have just bought a $300 mp3 player.....

Back
Top Bottom