New logo?

Nothing amazing so dont complain, I thought I would just get it going..So here it is the ugly CF

untitled15on.jpg

I wouldn't mind...as long as there's a rig in the background :p

This will be David's decision, bt I'd like to have a newer logo...

Yeah, It doesnt matter if David uses it or not nothing wrong with some friendly competition.

If any one wants to take my logo and make it better go right ahead. I dont think I will be working on it, so if you want you can take it.

I think people just complain because of that white bit underneath it.

The logo is nice, nothing else would look the same - its part of CF, it would like be...replacing someones heart, and brain!

yeah, i dont mind the logo the way it is, it just wouldnt be the same without it, but im not saying this thread is useless, not in any sense, ill get a logo going now actually!

no I love the logo now...but since we switched themes a while ago theres that annoying white space! just someone change it!

I agree that the one we've got now is good and I like it, but why not let some people try their hands at coming up with a new one and then we can judge if there is something else we might prefer over the current logo? It couldn't hurt to propose people come up with a new logo.

Back
Top Bottom