Vending Machenes sell iPods!

Okay, with buying a 300 dollar iPod from the vending machine, I bet you don't get a warranty.

Why wouldn't you walk down the road, get the iPod and then at least a one year warranty is included.

Bahawolf said:
Okay, with buying a 300 dollar iPod from the vending machine, I bet you don't get a warranty.

Why wouldn't you walk down the road, get the iPod and then at least a one year warranty is included.
Why wouldn't it come with a warranty? I'll bet they come in the original boxes and everything. Those ipods in the front are probably just for display, when you pick the one you want the box that corresponds with the one you want comes down to the front or whatever and you pick it up. They wouldn't just sell the ipod unit and nothing else with it.

Edit: look at the picture again and notice the big square hole on the right side, that is where the box comes out. So I believe you will get the same ipod you would get if you bought it at the store.

Wow, Who would want to put 300 into a vending machine what if it takes your money lol. Most likely that wont happen but still I wouldnt want to buy something that expensive through a vending machine. Or even worse you pick the wrong ipod..

Dev0115 said:
Wow, Who would want to put 300 into a vending machine what if it takes your money lol. Most likely that wont happen but still I wouldnt want to buy something that expensive through a vending machine. Or even worse you pick the wrong ipod..

Haha, pick the wrong one :p

Where doesnt sell ipods now though. Id much rather go to a shop, you cant like look at the box and have a fiddle first if its in a vending machine.

It wont be long until they die out.

It seems like a good idea, but damn, they even sell ipods at Walmart now, who doesn't live near a Walmart these days??

Well, the reason I said the warranty may not be active is the warranty goes from purchase date, right?

Well, say the ones stuffed in the back don't get bought for a while.. is that less time on the warranty?

I don't know about this.. maybe a phone number to activate the warranty would do it.

No, maybe when the item is purchased the machine would send info back to mac saying that the product was just bought so activate the warranty today?

Dev0115 said:
No, maybe when the item is purchased the machine would send info back to mac saying that the product was just bought so activate the warranty today?
That could be, they said that they can monitor the sales online

Back
Top Bottom