Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

I'd go with with the Lexus over the beamer. After seeing that IS300 that was one that one street racing site somebody posted, i was impressed. I mean, it had some major modifications but still it means that anyone could do the same thing to make their car push out 700hp.

Hah, id go with the Nissan 350z. Or the BMW 3 series. Id take the BMW over the Nissan, but, there both such nice cars. Not by any means affordable. But much more affordable then a Porsche. And thats the kind of car to have :D

TRDCorolla said:
I can say that there is always a need for speed. Trust me, once you start driving, you'll see what I mean. We could always use the power when we need it. Passing power when traveling on the freeways, going up steep roads, and just plain showing off. I got a speeding ticket just a few months ago, but I don't regret it. More and more motorist drive faster and faster. My car's been impounded before, but I got it out.

I won't be surprised if the government formed a conspiracy by increasing freeway speed limit to 80mph. Why? So our cars use more gas, forcing us to by more gasoline. With the high price of gas as of this moment, it is an appealing thought to them. Plus, if you do race someone at the California Speedway, I like to have the fastest car there or one of the faster ones. We have races all the time at the raceway where we pay $15 to get in and participate in drag racing, drifting, getting time slips, etc. It's a guy thing.
the governemnt is actually trying 2 get people 2 use less gas, amazing huh? by 2010 i believe it was it will be law that a company's SUV lineup gets at least 27 MPH i believe it was. That is forcing GM for one to redesign their entire SUV lineup. they wont increase the speed limit eather with all the accadents. I want a car that gets good gas, menuvers (lol sp) well and has a punch 2 it, no i don't have 2 go 120 or anything, although that might be fun every now and then, but i've decided i am going for economy with a punch. thats why i think the focus is looking good for me, maybe the mazda 6 or something like that....forgot the name :p

The turbo charged Mazda 3 is pretty good. Or just the regular Mazda 3. Very nice looking economy sedan with a boost in looks and style. The HID's are a nice touch.

kay, heres the dent... and the new damage to it (keyed on BOTH sides, and the bonnet. bastards... another £300 worth of damage. one of my mates is trying to find out who it was, and if they do theyll be in alot of pain, and have a big bill to pay)

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

you can see how its supposed to look a couple of pages back...

this car is getting sooo expensive, £400 excess for the dent, and probably £300 for the scratches (its like that on the drivers and passengers side, and the bonnet... 5 panels in all)

That is sad. A brand new car like that and it's all messed up already. I hate it when that happens. I've been fortunate that I have no major dents. My car is 3 years old already and has scratches and scrapes on the passenger side doors. Idiots always park close to me and when the open their doors, I am the victim for their carelessness. New cars NEVER last unless you don't drive it and keep it in the garage, lol.

yeah, its getting the works done on the 21st, ill see what they say about the scratches then... they need to blend in the new panel, so theyll have the paint mixed up, hopefully they will be able to respray the passenger side and bonnet too... ive tried T-Cut on it, and that didnt do too much... the scratches are all the way down to the primer

Back
Top Bottom