Which do you like better: Dogs or Cats...

It takes a special person to have one of these as a companion. You have to be aware of the animals moods and body laguage. Getting one of these magnificent creatures and having a go at raising them is not for just any one.
I voted cats of course. My babies are my best friends. By the way Cleo had another litter 4 weeks ago and all are doing just fine. Little fluff balls.

setishock said:
That's me in the mornings waiting on the coffee to finish brewing.

Hahaha, something we should be told? Haha

setishock said:
It takes a special person to have one of these as a companion. You have to be aware of the animals moods and body laguage. Getting one of these magnificent creatures and having a go at raising them is not for just any one.
I voted cats of course. My babies are my best friends. By the way Cleo had another litter 4 weeks ago and all are doing just fine. Little fluff balls.

Agreed, and what kind of cat is Cleo? Oh well, doesnt matter, all little fluff balls are cute, lol. Cats are cool :D

I have to say cats, because they are cool, will be independent but so lovable at the same time. I find it difficult to get sleep sometimes when lil bit is curled up by me, or she is waiting outside the door of my office for me to finish on the computer and go to bed. Or the pure comic value when she is chasing the shadows.........

Thanks,

I think so too, she is a lot bigger now, and can't sit on my shoulder like she used too in that pic, I have to ban her from the office as she will sit on my desk, and chase the mouse pointer, so when I am working papers go everywhere

Hahaha, wow. Sounds like my chinchilla. Hahaha, actually the chinchilla used to type for me. That was interesting, lol!

setishock said:

got any pics of the kittens?

i love dogs and cats, but id have to go with dogs, ive grown up with a dog... but i look after both at the sanctuary i work at, and both are great animals. cats can be unpredictable though, and are hard to read... whereas with a dog you can normally tell if its gonna go for you, all in all, i like both, but would have to go with a dog...

kittensatfourweeks005.jpg

kittensatfourweeks001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom