Does F.E.A.R scare anyone else?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I just got the game today and its pretty freaky so far (very random events). Has it freaked anyone else out, or is it just me?

I'm not used to a game like this.. its much different.

Never played it. And never played a game that scares me. So if that one can do it, its going to be one hell of an accomplishment.

Dude that game is SOOOO much more creepy than doom 3!! serioulsy, like doom 3 kept you on the edge of your seat, but fear just is creepy, all those little things, like that dude goin by the door n stuff, or like the little girl, dude, if i have kids, and my kid is a little girl with black hair that has an unbelievable love for wearing creepy white gowns, i will not be a happy camper.

xguynameddavex said:
Dude that game is SOOOO much more creepy than doom 3!! serioulsy, like doom 3 kept you on the edge of your seat, but fear just is creepy, all those little things, like that dude goin by the door n stuff, or like the little girl, dude, if i have kids, and my kid is a little girl with black hair that has an unbelievable love for wearing creepy white gowns, i will not be a happy camper.
Yeah, I played DOOM 3 and its not too bad..
Seriously though, F.E.A.R is really a scary game.

The image of the bloody face that occassionally comes up is also scary.

heck yeah dude, it rocks, i dont like playing it though, cause of the creepy factor, seriously, nothing scares me, but for some odd reason this did, and think its because, in a video game, since your controlling it, you kind of have to see everything, and you kind of Have to pay attention.

F.E.A.R. is awesome...not a big fan of the singleplayer because I am impatient...but the multiplayer itself is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom