iPod Video

Chuck1

Baseband Member
Hi, me again with yet another problem.I bought an iPod video about a week ago and since then have been trying without sucssion to get videos on it. I found a good convertor which converts them to mp4 then i put them into itunes and convert them again (dont know why but, it says to before u put them on the iPod) so i get the file onto the ipod and i select it but, only the audio plays and there is a small picture of a scene in the video where the album art of a song usually is. Anyone had this happen to them and/or know away around it?

Thanks, Chuck.

Does Ipod have upgradable firmware?

I'd try to find a better convertor that won't need converting back after being on Itunes, since that means it is not working right.

It seems like, somehow, the itunes is converting the video into an audio format that that other program is creating, obviously wrongly...

Try using this instead:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

yeah, try videora. its the best one that i have EVER used. i tried imtoo, xilisoft, cucusoft. all that is crap but videora is the best, and its FREE! but you can't just use any *. to mp4 converter. you have to get a *. to ipod converter like what people have said above. and don't use quicktime, hella slow.

Back
Top Bottom