iPod problems

Please don't reply to threads like these if you just want to give advice he really can't use. He has an iPod and needs the advice as to how to fix it.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but he asked for help fixing it.

i did one of the diagnotiscts and the screen went white and now the black light turned off and i cant reset it, or if i plug it in , nothing happens... help1?? lol

kocheez75 said:
I hope you don't like continuous scrolling...

Lmao...the iPod is just as bad...plus it's made by apple....which makes it even worse! Just like those silly things...what do they call them? Macs?

Lmao, you don't need an iPod. They are a waste of your (parents') money. You don't need one, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being naive enough to think that you do. <<< thats wot i say, anyway, i think ya should talk 2 apple about the prob and see wot they say, and see if apple website has a forums and see if ppl hav ethe some prob

Just listen to Arnold!

arnoldipod9ei.jpg

JoshSpence said:
Should I send my iPod back on warranty? When playing songs (especially when not using the Apple iPod earphones), my iPod pauses alot when in my pocket.

I'm not entirely sure but I think there is a bit of a loose connection, and so when my iPod moves in my pocket it pauses, thinkink there are no earphones connected.
Um... if it's old, that's normal. Apple makes very fragile products, and the iPod is no exception. Why do they make new iPods so often? To make up for the tiny lifespan of the iPod's battery and hard drive.

So what do you do? Go ahead. Fall victim to Apple's plan and buy another one. :p

r_moore04 said:
Lmao, you don't need an iPod. They are a waste of your (parents') money. You don't need one, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being naive enough to think that you do. <<< thats wot i say, anyway, i think ya should talk 2 apple about the prob and see wot they say, and see if apple website has a forums and see if ppl hav ethe some prob
Eh, iPods are actually good products, besides their durability. Sure, their hardware is inferior but when you look at the ease of organization through iTunes, all of that changes.

Back
Top Bottom