Maple Story MMORPG?

Will1

In Runtime
Hey CF,

I was just wondering if anyone on here plays or has played Maple Story. It is a free, side scrolling MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game).

I still can't decide whether I really like it, or not. The graphics are kinda of lame, but it is an interesting in-game community.

The only thing that I dont like about it is the somewhat lame graphics, and the fact that you can't attack other in game players (as far as I know).

I've only played it for like an hour so far, but in my opinion you can't really lose when its free, lol.

Check it out, it might be your type of game, maybe not.

Maple Story Website

ive played it before. it was alright. i didnt like it that much. but thats cuz its not my type of game. but its a pretty cool thing. esp cuz its free.

I play Maple Story, I agree about the graphics, theres no pvp, it's fun, but got boring to me after the first week of playing it. I get on every once in a while when I have nothing better to do.

Dieter said:
I play Maple Story, I agree about the graphics, theres no pvp, it's fun, but got boring to me after the first week of playing it. I get on every once in a while when I have nothing better to do.

i completely agree.

PvP would make Maple Story amazing, its kinda boring not playing against other people directly.

yeah, that would help a lot
i used to play R.O.S.E. Online, but they started charging for it, it was probably the best mmorpg i've ever played.

If you guys want a free legal MMORPG, check out Silk Road Online. It's got some of the best graphics I've ever seen in one, only Guild Wars has better graphics. And it's pretty fun; you wouldnt realize it was a free MMO unless someone told you (or you knew previously). I stopped playing after a few days, but that's because my attention span goes out just like that.

I used to play, but I left it like two weeks later. You're right, the graphics are pretty lame... But I played when I had nothing else to do. I think that you can attack other players if you hit Ctrl and click... Not sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom