Help with Graphics Card

spfcm17

Beta member
OK, i need a little help here please. I am trying to run a program, and i thought that it would work perfectly, but i found a minor problem, under requirements it told me to do a diagnostic preview or test, and it told me that i needed to look under "driver" and "DDI Verison" and that the ddi verison needed to be 9 or higher. Mine only turned out to be a 7.

What should i do/ or can i do?

Can i upgrade it by downloading something?

Or do i need a new graphics card?

Anyone who knows that can help please do, it would be well appreciated. By the way, i am trying to use eJay hip hop 6, and when it starts at the loading screen, it starts to load, and then just disappears.

It seems on a quick glance around the web that this is the Device Driver Interface (DDI) for the Intel HD audio on the motherboard. I would recommend that you take a look on the Intel website.

Also, could I have the exact error message?

Well, there isnt really an error message but here is what it says on the site of minumum req's after i checked all the rest:

"To check the DirectX compatibility of the Graphics Card, click on the Display Tab at the top of the screen, look in the Driver details section on the right hand side and check that the last line reads DDI Version 9. If the version is lower than 9 then the card is not compatible with Hip Hop 6."

It told me to run the DXdiag test so i did, and then told me to check that. So i did that and under my DDi it said i was running on a version 7, opposed to the version 9+ that i needed.

Yeah, I see what you mean. My advice is search google, and if not you may have to buy another graphics card.

Back
Top Bottom