New logo?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
What do you guys think? maybe we could like hold a contest for it? the white bar under it is kind of ugly IMO... but i think a contest would be cool... what do you guys think?

I remember this. There was a thread before on this but it somehow got buried. It's always nice to have a revamped logo or perhaps a new theme too. Takes a lot of work, but it could use it. Logos are always changing for the better. AT&T had a slight logo change as well as Sprint. Basketball team logos change quite often. I was on a Corolla forum before that had a major overhaul. Looks like a new site now and it's always undergoing minor changes to the way it looks. Computerforums defintely could use a new logo.

The new theme has already been applied, so the logo is next.

hmm arrizx could you bring this up in the staff lounge? like i said it would be cool to hold a contest...

This is a great idea, not only would it be a nice change, but some friendly competition

recon 16 said:
hmm arrizx could you bring this up in the staff lounge? like i said it would be cool to hold a contest...

I will in a little bit. But there are a bunch of other things going on. Once the place cools down I will

Back
Top Bottom