addicted to computerforums

I do have a technical class for 4 periods during the day..
Since I'm A+ Certified, and we have a lunch break and such, I ussually come on here when I'm not busy, which is alot.

I have tech classes too so I log on during those times. But thats normall because the teacher is still explaing which type of pencil to use. Or simply going on about how important proper form in typing is.

Im here like 24/7...Even at school every computer class this is all I do I just log on and sit there. Yeah i have some problems.

I rather to think that the reason I'm on so much when I get the time is not because I'm addicted to it, but because it is addicted to me :D

That way it doesn't seem so sad!

I have nothing else to do all day long, so I was glad when I got to be a mod, I'm here 7 or 8 times a day, 365/year, except when I'm ill, then I can't wait to get back, you can imagine how frustrating it is when the site goes down--->
bad%20news.gif

Wait....Computer Forums Anonymous? That doesn't sound good, I don't want to quit! Thats where you go to quit, lol

Yeah, since I returned, I've been all day and every day..
I'm always checking back for new pms, new threads, new replies, ect.

And I'm also thinking of new guides I can help with making.. ;)

joepic said:
ComputerForums Anonymous! lmfao what a brilliant idea. I love CF!
Yes that would be cool! Does anyone remember those pictures of the cf offices people drew?

Back
Top Bottom