whoa! computergen got banned

Doesn't make sense to me, he was rightfully temporarily banned, then he went ahead and made some more accounts. That earned him the perm ban so I dont see why he should have been let back...

And he's also back to his usual self, picking arguments with everyone and just being a general a-hole...

Distortion88 said:
Doesn't make sense to me, he was rightfully temporarily banned, then he went ahead and made some more accounts. That earned him the perm ban so I dont see why he should have been let back...

And he's also back to his usual self, picking arguments with everyone and just being a general a-hole...

Not a personal attack computergen, but id have to agree.

Distortion88 said:

agreed....

David's decision :D Doesn't need to be a reason! Haha

Its probably a sexual thing, I know from personal experience MasterOC isn't too shabby with payment in kind :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
David's decision :D Doesn't need to be a reason! Haha

Its probably a sexual thing, I know from personal experience MasterOC isn't too shabby with payment in kind :p

dude what you just said creeped me out.

Back
Top Bottom