AMD Dethrowned. Intel Steps up.

Moohahha Mohahaha

ONE DAY THE WORLD IS GOING TO BE RULED BY APPLE WITH INTEL PROS.

MOHAHAHHA MOOA HAHHAHA HA MOMOMOHAHAH

I don't believe it.....

The benchmarked numbers just came in over at XtremeSystems and it's amazing. Looks like the Conroe is 40% faster.

Super PI is obviously low. 21mins On 32M SPI. 3Dmark scores crashing through the roof. It's insane... Yet, it doesn't make sense.

This is data built from obvious bottlenecks in the motherboard and system memory itself. Plus, the Conroe is clocked low and it's not even overclocked. It's like an entire generation ahead of the K8....

I'm speechless.

MooseMan said:
rofl now do u see light for intel quinton? but thx for the information, can u provide a link?

The light at the end of a long tunnel. However, the light is evil!
This processor is several months down the road. We'll see what happens by then. Right now, lets not get too excited.

True, no one can really say anything about Conroe or AM2 at the moment, because relying on Engineering Samples doesn't do much good.

but the processor wont get any worse than ES. So we can assume they will be just as good if not better than the ES. :)

I like everything about it except the name :D Sounds too American for my liking, haha, might as well call it Cory and give it a nice surfer advert!

AM2 isn't much better though. It suits the mood of AMD though;

Intel: 'Seen Conroe?'
AMD: 'Yeah well you are old'
Intel: 'I'd rather be old and powerful than have a logo like yours'
AMD: 'AMD Rulez!'
Intel: 'You are not the best'
AMD: 'Am too!'

Lord Kalthorn said:
I like everything about it except the name :D Sounds too American for my liking, haha, might as well call it Cory and give it a nice surfer advert!

AM2 isn't much better though. It suits the mood of AMD though;

Intel: 'Seen Conroe?'
AMD: 'Yeah well you are old'
Intel: 'I'd rather be old and powerful than have a logo like yours'
AMD: 'AMD Rulez!'
Intel: 'You are not the best'
AMD: 'Am too!'
lol i don't get ur little skit but yea the name is a bit odd but it doesn't bother me :p

Haha, the moral of a skit was at the end.

'Am too'

It might just be a UK thing, but it is what 7 year old children say when you say they aren't something :p Before running off and crying.

Back
Top Bottom