Vending Machenes sell iPods!

Their going to sell them in airports....airport shit is so expensive already and now they are gonna come out of vending machines too, your wallet is gonna get raped in the ass twice over.

umm, whats the point?!?, if you buy it in an airport, youd be buying it so that you can use it on holiday yeah, well... all your music will be at home, on your PC, so unless you bring a lappy with you, id say thats pretty pointless...

Personally, they are stupid. Theres thousands of pounds of ipods in there, and some thugs one day, will come along, it will be quiet, and smash it up, and take them all!

Erm they may be on to somthing, they better keep those things inside in BUSY PLACES though. I mean I could just see a group of poelpe ride up, grab the machine, and run with it. Other thent hat, I'm not going to pay 300 bucks to a vending machine....

mark thorpe said:
umm, whats the point?!?, if you buy it in an airport, youd be buying it so that you can use it on holiday yeah, well... all your music will be at home, on your PC, so unless you bring a lappy with you, id say thats pretty pointless...
true... unless you are getting a last minute gift for a family member...

Back
Top Bottom