A Guide Section..

Well, yeah. But the spam right now, is horrible. If you havent noticed, we just had like a full page of threads full of spam. Its actually rather hard to keep up. But were doing it. No time right now for it. But even if in the future we dont get the section, ill make a thread, and sticky it. It will conatain all the organized information.

sorry if im off topic, i didnt read all 6 pages, just the first one. i really think that all these guides should get their own section. i mean, i really wanna learn all the things that have guides to them, but normally i cant find them...but of course u listed them, but i think it'd be easier for a new member to just look for a section called 'guide section.' sorry if this doesnt make sense, ive been wired off of mountain dew since this morning and its now 5pm, so im kinda tired, yet still wired.

Lol, I agree. Everyone does. But, in the previous pages, i've said were so busy with the spamming attacks, we dont have time to get a section. So, what I think im going to end up doing, for the time being, is, making a thread in the general section. And posting all the links, in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom