New Avatar

Paradox said:
Maurice! What was that rule about making threads about avatars? XP
How did I guess you'd have a go at me??
Why don't you ask David, he's posted here as well.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, I've browsed around trying to find other computer forums as well, and can't really find any good ones. Not that I want to leave CF or anything, just that I was curious.

And BTW guys, the car in the McOwned picture is a Chevy Malibu...pre 2004. Know how I know? It says SRS Airbag right there on the B pillar and that is GM. Plus the roofline matches, the bodyline right under the windows matches and the door handles are the same ones found on the Impala and the Corvette also. I tried to find a pic but couldn't find a good enough one. I'm a car guy.....and don't you ever forget it.....lol
Techspot is good, very large & well established, it just didn't suit me, is all, just type it's name on Google, that's how I found CF, I strongly suggest you do it now, let me know how you get on, & as you said, don't leave CF! :)lol
As a car enthusiast, what do you think of my car, the Audi I have the 2 litre SE estate, in silver, alloys, six airbags self adjusting heated drivers seat, etc, etc, two years old, Not boasting about the price, just stating a fact, it was £13,000 secondhand from an official Audi dealer, about £17,000 new, wellll,..... I'm getting on, so I'm spending my cash now, over here, when you die, if you have money in the bank, the State gets it!

Brookfield said:
Techspot is good, very large & well established, it just didn't suit me, is all, just type it's name on Google, that's how I found CF, I strongly suggest you do it now, let me know how you get on, & as you said, don't leave CF! :)lol
As a car enthusiast, what do you think of my car, the Audi I have the 2 litre SE estate, in silver, alloys, six airbags self adjusting heated drivers seat, etc, etc, two years old, Not boasting about the price, just stating a fact, it was £13,000 secondhand from an official Audi dealer, about £17,000 new, wellll,..... I'm getting on, so I'm spending my cash now, over here, when you die, if you have money in the bank, the State gets it!
Audi's are very nice cars, yours looks like it has many options too. The early Audi cars weren't very good in terms of quality, but when the 90's rolled around and then the mid 90's Audi really increased their quality and started making some first class automobiles. Now they're right up there with the BMW's and Mercedes in terms of quality and luxury (and price too). The top line A8 is around $80,000 nowadays.

Edit: Don't worry, I'm not leaving cf.....lol

Tommy Boy said:
Audi's are very nice cars, yours looks like it has many options too. The early Audi cars weren't very good in terms of quality, but when the 90's rolled around and then the mid 90's Audi really increased their quality and started making some first class automobiles. Now they're right up there with the BMW's and Mercedes in terms of quality and luxury (and price too). The top line A8 is around $80,000 nowadays.
Oops, We'll be told off for going off topic. :(
Before the Audi, I had a Passat, silver again, I've had four silver, others; gold, blue. bronze, two dark green, but silver is my favourite.
The latest Passats look amazing with that deep radiator, they start at about £35,000, about $50,000. but they are much larger, around 18 feet, not large by American standards, although you have got a lot more of what you call "compacts", I believe....don't tell me that manufacturers are listening to Bush???
If you'd like to talk more about cars, it'd be best if you PM me, I'll tell you about the fibre glass three-wheeler I had once, see if you can come up with a make, starts with an "R" a vehicle peculiar only to Britain, that's got you thinking Tom, I bet.
questions.gif

Brookfield said:
Oops, We'll be told off for going off topic. :(
Before the Audi, I had a Passat, silver again, I've had four silver, others; gold, blue. bronze, two dark green, but silver is my favourite.
The latest Passats look amazing with that deep radiator, they start at about £35,000, about $50,000. but they are much larger, around 18 feet, not large by American standards, although you have got a lot more of what you call "compacts", I believe....don't tell me that manufacturers are listening to Bush???
If you'd like to talk more about cars, it'd be best if you PM me, I'll tell you about the fibre glass three-wheeler I had once, see if you can come up with a make, starts with an "R" a vehicle peculiar only to Britain, that's got you thinking Tom, I bet.
questions.gif
lol, it's your thread, noone is going to tell you off for going off topic...lol

see if you can come up with a make, starts with an "R" a vehicle peculiar only to Britain, that's got you thinking Tom, I bet.
questions.gif
Rolls Royce

recon 16 said:
what is your avatar, brookfield?
Truth is, I don't know, in an earlier post here, I explained it was one of Techspot's standard avatars, it didn't have a name.

Back
Top Bottom