I'm going to Vegas. For the Ozawa tournament

Lol, too far to drive!!

Actually, ill be driving down there.. The day before school gets out for summer. Thats gonna be fun, lol

ArrizX said:
Actually, I live in Washington. :p
So im flying.

Anyways.. Yeah. Im a "karate kid" lol :D
Actually, I test for blackbelt in two weeks

My BB test was just under 8 hours. :eek:

Good luck to you though Arriz

Guess where I'm at?

Las Vegas. Yep, staying at the Paris Hotel and Resort. Gonna take three day break from all the stress at work.
Maybe I'll see you there. :D

Wow, you're at the Flamingo, right next to my hotel. See Bally? Right next to it. :p

AmericanSensei said:
My BB test was just under 8 hours. !:eek:

Good luck to you though Arriz

Damn, ours is supposed to be under 3. What style do you do? I happen to do shotocan.. Shudocan.. Uh.. Something like that :p

recon 16 said:
how many years have you bean training, arrizx?

May will be my 5th year. Passed everything. It takes 4 months to move through each rank. And the last rank 8 months. So yeah.. Its been a long road. Lol

Bädgêr™ said:
Guess where I'm at?

Las Vegas. Yep, staying at the Paris Hotel and Resort. Gonna take three day break from all the stress at work.
Maybe I'll see you there. :D

Wow, you're at the Flamingo, right next to my hotel. See Bally? Right next to it. :p

Dude, that would be really cool. Maybe I could meet you there. Any free nights? I probably wont have any. But, (even though id be all dressed up in uniform), you could come check out the tounament. I could meet you there maybe. I dont know. It would be cool though :)

I've been studying Shaolin Kenpo for 15 years, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 5. I like to be well rounded. ;)

3 hours! Lucky you, That shouldn't be too bad. Again, Good Luck!

Wow. May I ask how old you are? Thats really cool.

Yeah, well I have 70some bunkai to remember. 5 elbow techniques, 5 secret katas, 5 auxilary katas, and also 5 two man fight scenes, and then european blocking.

All in about 3 hours. Its going to be hard. And you have to show nothing. Its supposed to be the most physically and mentally demanding thing I have done in my life yet.

We will see eh?

Yeah, thanks, ill need it, lol!

I'm 22. Yes, Your right about it being mostly mental and physical. The Art itself is easy, atleast for me it was. They knew I knew my art, and knew it well, so they tried to break me down mentally and physically. Mind over matter.

You'll do fine guy.

AmericanSensei said:
I'm 22. Yes, Your right about it being mostly mental and physical. The Art itself is easy, atleast for me it was. They knew I knew my art, and knew it well, so they tried to break me down mentally and physically. Mind over matter.

You'll do fine guy.

Wow, your 22, and the last 15 years.. I... Just.. Wow. Thats amazing. Well congrats dude, thats pretty damn cool!

And the thing is actually the same with me. Sensei Ericson knows, that I know exactly what im doing. My main problem is remember it all, lol!! But, I do know what Im doing. So it will be interesting. I hope they dont try and break me down, lol :D

Bahawolf said:
Wow, good luck with the competition man.. thats amazing.

Lol, its gonna be one hell of an expereince

Back
Top Bottom