addicted to computerforums

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
lately i have realized that i am sort of addicted to computerforums.... i basically go to it every chance i get, checking for responses to my posts, looking for guides, ect. it just is sort of addicting. does anyone else feel the same way?

yes... and the first step to getting well is to admit that you are addicted... lol

but yeah i will be sitting in school and like while the teacher is up there yacking on and on, i just have this craving to get on CF...

recon 16 said:
yes... and the first step to getting well is to admit that you are addicted... lol

but yeah i will be sitting in school and like while the teacher is up there yacking on and on, i just have this craving to get on CF...

haha, ya, in my school i have this computer class evey morning for liek an hour and a half where we do this gay outlook express crap... and everyone is REALLY not good with computers, so it takes everyone 15 minutes to locate my documents because the teacher has to go around and help people lol. so while hes doing that i will be on cf. also, they have this stupid monitoring program where they can monitor any computer in the room, but i exit out of it whenever i am there so i dont get in trouble... they dont want you on forums for some reason lol.

hello tom!*everybody says it at once and claps* welcome to the AA meetings...

CFA. :p

Anyways.. Welcome to the guru club. Wait.. Your not a guru, you cant be addicted yet!Uh oh. Breech of the code.. Oh well, special circumstance. :D

Anyways.. Yeah, were all addicted here. :p :D

I used to be an addict...

Then a stupid thing starting with "A" and ending with "ssignments" came along...

my wife keeps telling me that i'm addicted......but i don't believe her. (denial = good!!)

Hahaha, just deny the main, not the whole. Your addicted yes. But, truly addicted, no. See, there is a way around all guilt!

LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom