7900GT (bfg vs evga)

Ah, I see. It's really a shame that newegg doesn't deliever to canada... they'd make good money that way.

It would be my favourite site if it did... way more selection. but i think i am going with the evga superclocked 7900gt.. its only 20 dollars more than the normal one and since i dont really know how to overclock videocards or even cpus yet ill go with that one.

Well, I definitally must've lucked out with BFG.. I suppose I'll get an eVGA card next time, and I suggest you to do the same as most of the people here have seen problems against BFG. :)

yep im going with the evga superclocked 7900gt! soo how come the heatsinks on the 7900gts are much smaller than those of the 7800gts?

Basically BFG overcharges for slight overclocks, EVGA is way better in everything else

Iv heard alot about eVGA and their warranty and such so i guess eVGA is the one to go with.

Scythe, dude, dont bring up any more old threads. Check the date before you post. Or just post from the first two pages of the sectoion. Please, noting older then two weeks..

Back
Top Bottom