A real forcefield.

Wow, things like this scare me because technology is becoming too complex for this World and one day average life will be like Star Wars.

OK... One day I suppose I could see something like this. However, check out the video, and there seems to be a quite obvious line where the "forcefield" is.

recon 16 said:
this is from fox news...*insert sarcastic phrase in here*...

lol..well anyways if it is exactly like what they are describing then it really does seem like an actual force field. But IMO i believe fox is screwing with the data a bit and I think it isn't exactly a "field" of energy like the news report describes.

=Noontide= said:
And whats the problem with fox news distortion88? There just as credible as anyone else

Nothing as far as I know, but it's just a common joke to make fun of fox news cause they have been known to over exaggerate and screw with reports they are given. Im not sure where it originated from but it's just kind of universal to talk sarcastically about fox.

Distortion88 said:
Nothing as far as I know, but it's just a common joke to make fun of fox news cause they have been known to over exaggerate and screw with reports they are given. Im not sure where it originated from but it's just kind of universal to talk sarcastically about fox.

lol, all news agency exaggerate and screw with reports. Fox news is picked on because left wingers cant stand people like bill oreilly

Every news station basically has a politcal side that they favor and in some cases, make it obvious. I watch Fox News from time to time.. and I'm sure we'll soon see this on other areas, other than Fox.

Back
Top Bottom