Need for speed: most wanted

DO you have a joystick? This could be the problem. I had my joystick plugged it, it would always pull to the right. I found out my joystick was unalligned and it messed up my control over the car. Just unplug the joystick or reset all of it's controls to nothing. That should fix the problem. :)

Crap, I still can't do it. Where do you have to go to put a car into your user account? Like, I click on "resume" and I race the blacklist but I can't build any other cars than my first one... so it's car lots? What does the icon look like?

OKay, well I am %67 done and stuck I am black list #3 I am trying to beat # 2 but I can not get enough damn bounty...Here is my newest car:

speed2006-04-0619-29-40-34.jpg

speed2006-04-0619-29-36-10.jpg

speed2006-04-0619-29-52-96.jpg

Nice man, I need to start playing again. I basically quot on the game after a week.

I play it on the PS2..

My two main cars are the Porche and Viper..
I'm up to Razor. All I need is the bounty to challenge him..

Has anyone used a steering wheel with this game, or any PC game for that matter? Trying to find out if it's worth it.. REALLY don't want to play a driving game wath WADS :(

I use a controller. It is a Nyko Air-Flo EX

It is awsome! I really love it. It has little holes oin the controller and then a fan in the back so your hands don't sweat after a lot of playing! :p

Back
Top Bottom