Apple + Microsoft = :)

That is a good question. I'm sure they upgrade the same way like our PC's, but I never heard anyone upgrade a Mac before. If there is a Mac guru, please enlighten us.

well there are mac accessories which seem to be the biggest after market thing with apple. but they do have mac versions of familiar cards such as x850 xt and other ones, but no where near as many as pc.

well cuz of the new intel macs, they use the same vid cards now. it doesnt matter if its mac or windows compatible

Yeah, this was all in the newspapers. Its a fantastic piece of software, but I dont like macs!

Lol, it's the exact same thread. I didn't even see that and I thought no one knew already of the confirmed Mac revolution. This is a huge step for Apple. Since Microsoft partially owns Apple already, this proves that they can take the next step further. So powerful. I can imagine in the next couple of years. We will all use Windows. No more OS X or whatever version the future holds. Apple is changing a lot this year. First they go Intel CPU and now this. What the heck are they doing? They have revamped their whole company. Apple's revenue should go up, so I guess it's a smart move, but they lose their originiality.

Back
Top Bottom