Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday 2 me Happy birthday 2 MooseMan...

Happy birthday man i hope you enjoy this day, mine is close then im 18 wahuu

Congradulations! Happy Birthday, you seem excited lol. have a great dinner too

Awesome, Happy birthday man, Don't worry about boasting lol Go on with it, This kind of thing only comes one time a year!

babybird.jpg

Lol, Have a Good one, For your birthday I give you air. It should arrive shortly.

lol great gift paradox!! i';ll cherish it, yea my birthday was been great! i got 50 from my parents and 25 from my brother. also the dinner was good. now i have deided not 2 buy a case though, but a video card! but problem is i can't afford the 6800GS right now so what card should i fregin buy?!

Who cares about the birthday. I just want to know how that case performs. Just kidding. Had you going there huh? Happy belated birthday. That case is one of the best in my opinion.

lol, I made that post about your case and I just read in your last post that' you're not going to buy it after all. I hope the next video card you get is a good one.

hahaha cool your sixteen you got A car yet? if you do make sure you go to the clubs congrats. happy birthday :D :D :D :cool:

TRDCorolla said:
Who cares about the birthday. I just want to know how that case performs. Just kidding. Had you going there huh? Happy belated birthday. That case is one of the best in my opinion.

lol, I made that post about your case and I just read in your last post that' you're not going to buy it after all. I hope the next video card you get is a good one.
ye here's the link to it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150132

it ought 2 be a good video card, i do still want the case though :p i am going 2 ave ^ for it and waste my money away on it!! :D

Back
Top Bottom