Post your SuperPi 1M Times

Tommy Boy said:
I got 1m 4s....is that good? :p
well what cpu do you have. This is what your looking at

If you have a celeron D than your ok, but if its a p4 like 2ghz p4 than there is somthing wrong.

btw.

All celeron d's when overclocked there around the 50s in Super PI with 1MB test. The resion why is becuase of the stage pipelines, and the lower cache

Bwahaha, even with the divider, I still reign supreme! :D

I could probably get under 30 seconds; I can run my CPU at around 3 GHz and I could fool around with my memory... It would be good.

Not for long though I should hopefully be ordering new memory within a wekk then I will be getting a much lower time. Although I think my processor might be holding me back, its either that or my motherboard. If I go past 2.8ghz it crashes.

The Amish Kid said:
Not for long though I should hopefully be ordering new memory within a wekk then I will be getting a much lower time. Although I think my processor might be holding me back, its either that or my motherboard. If I go past 2.8ghz it crashes.
Can I have your ram when you get new ones. Im stick on 512MB TCCC ram..

my email is familyguy691@hotmail.com

and gmail is x1337guy@gmail.com

what component(s) is the super PI a reflection of? what does it test? i got 35.907 seconds on a amd x2 4800, nvidia quadro 4500 512 mb, ocz 2gb 2-3-2-5

well shouldnt i be getting a higher score with a 4800 x2 and 2gb of 2-3-2-5 ddr400 ram? or is a score of 35.907 ok, also i just retested and got 36.
but im running a anti-virus program in the background. should i disable that and try

Yeah close down all your background programs that will really help. This program isnt mulithreaded(I dont think) so thats why you arent getting a lower time with your dual core. Also for me when I have my memory running at 255mhz at 3-3-3-8 thats faster then 200mhz at 2-3-3-5.

The Amish Kid said:
Yeah close down all your background programs that will really help. This program isnt mulithreaded(I dont think) so thats why you arent getting a lower time with your dual core. Also for me when I have my memory running at 255mhz at 3-3-3-8 thats faster then 200mhz at 2-3-3-5.

i see, and yeah im one of those people who read up on overclocking but never get around to doing it. although i am interested in overclocking my cpu (which i have learned is impossible to do without ocing ram)

Back
Top Bottom