Is this evan worth it? :(

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well...It has finally popped I have clicked this little button 1,500 times.

Well, I am starting to wonder whether Im wasting my time here...I like it here, alot. But do I really give good inputs, or do you just see me all as another idiot...

Sorry about this but I sometimes feel Im wasting my time, dont get me wrong...aceee place...but what do you truly truly think...

joxley1990 said:

Well, I am starting to wonder whether Im wasting my time here...I like it here, alot. But do I really give good inputs, or do you just see me all as another idiot...

Sorry about this but I sometimes feel Im wasting my time, dont get me wrong...aceee place...but what do you truly truly think...
Don't get frustrated mate, I looked at the list of all the threads you've started, twentyfive in all, some threads attract more members that's all, it's a known fact.
If you want to talk about it, PM me, my door is always open :D

joxley1990 said:

umm 1500 threads?
u mean clicked the "submit reply" button 1500 times? :p

And I don't think u are wasting ur time, aslong as u like it here I don't think u are wasting time. And no, I don't see us as another idiot, u definitely have helped many members.

Thanks for input, I think I will stay for now.

natej315, I know you, you think your lappy is crap, when infact is rather ACE!

Your not wasting your time at all!!! I've also seen some of your posts, and I'm pretty sure you've helped me a bit.

Keep at it!

Everything a person can say, can mean something to someone.

Continue to be a CF member man.. everything you post is a contribution to help this community grow.

Words help to share knowledge, and knowledge is power my friend..
Keep at it, and don't give up on sharing the knowledge you have.

No, dude your not wasting your time. Now, im wasting my time :p

But, nah dude, its all good. Keep posting away ;)

If you think you're wasting your time, then we're all wasting our time. There is nothing that you do that sets you apart from the rest of us. Your input is as good as anyone else's. You are contributing to the community and that's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom