Almost one year later...

Ð88

Fully Optimized
...and I finally step into the realm of Guru status. It's been a long road, I've learned lots, and there are many of you that helped me along the way of broadening the horizons of my computer knowledge. I just wanted to shoutout everyone who got me going on my first custom built PC and for those who helped me troubleshoot any problems I had subsequently. I feel this is a milestone for me because I have never been a part of a forum long enough to reach 1000 posts. This is a first. That is proof in itself that this place is great and consists of some great members who keep it up and running and, of course, members who keep this place interesting enough for me to keep coming back! I hope to continue my stay as member of this forum but now I will be doing so as a Guru. Thanks.

It feels nice, then you see the other 100 gurus and your like yea ok well. Anyways 1000 posts is a landmark, i'm aiming for 5000 before I brag again.

Bahawolf said:
1000 is easy, for some...
1000 posts with no spam and not being completely active takes a while.

Which I definitely was. I've been more active in the past few months but there were times before that I went a month or more without posting. I also tried not to spam too much, if at all. So yeah, that's my posting habits. It takes me about a year to reach 1000.

Back
Top Bottom