Is that right?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
I dont get it?

I heard that computer statistics, that 70% of computer errors and problems are from Software?

So that means 30% is from Hardware or something else?

Huh?
I dont get it?

I Would of thought hardware would be the main one, if its not compatable, and etc?

:confused:
G.G

ya 30% would be from things like hardware, because sometimes, gaming needs better G'card, there an error, and you can resolve it with new G'card, so that an hardware proplem sorted.

The other could be he the heat in the computer hardware area, meaning not all will run as smooth, small things like that

Hey, cobra.. I see you ddint get your ass kicked that one night. Lol.. Did ya get them? Pm me.

:D

I never got them, I got him, one punched me, I saw him with his m8, there was just the 2, so i followed him, and ran up and wacked him, i said, remember me, then legged it lool

LOL!

Damn, well thats one way to do it. Lol... Man, now I wanna see a picture of you. Because you seem like this giant, haulking scary guy. Haha :D

geek_gal said:
I dont get it?

I heard that computer statistics, that 70% of computer errors and problems are from Software?

So that means 30% is from Hardware or something else?

Huh?
I dont get it?

I Would of thought hardware would be the main one, if its not compatable, and etc?

:confused:
G.G
lol well 2 actually answer your question G.G cobra is right, most is from software because it's hard 2 make everything compatible with eachother and errors can slip alot easier, where as hardware everything has 2 be in the right range and interface and all so it's alot less likly that hardware will have issues. or thats my theory anyway :)

xx cobra xx said:
I never got them, I got him, one punched me, I saw him with his m8, there was just the 2, so i followed him, and ran up and wacked him, i said, remember me, then legged it lool

lol that description of the story reminds of comedian Dane Cook's skit about "you f***ing remember me forever!" Haha if you ever see/hear that one by him you'll know what im talking about.

But anyway, those statistics seem about right to me.

Arrizx and cobra, highjacking a thread is bad manners. You want to talk about getting your butt kicked then take it elsewhere.
To answer your question GG it's software is not all things to all hardware. Besides being poorly written sometimes the program may simply not work with most hardware.
I really detest programs targeted to certain hardware.
As for the hardware stats, that's getting smaller every day as manufactoring gets better and better. It will never be 0 but we can hope...

Back
Top Bottom