amazing

kocheez75 said:
eh...ive seen faster

Care to share a link to back that claim?

That is insane. Imagine having a system like that in your home lol!! I mean, 24000 quad core opterons?! Holy hell! I'd love to see it just run programs that we run on our every day home computers (useless of course, but the curiosity is there). I wonder how much power that thing sucks up too lol.

DUDE! the 400 terebytes thats ram right?

Cause it said like 11 petabytes of storege! So 400 terabytes of ram...why....you could store every game ever made and every game for the next 100 years on your ram!

Why would you need that much power!?!? I cannot even imagine that at all. that's crazy

crap.

waht is that kind of ram, that like doesnt have to reset it self after like 1 second. i read about it on howstuffowkrs.com
it sounds pretty sweet but i nave nvr seen it for sale or a mobo that could take it.

and what is this? for an energy lab? flaying like CS or something at 100000000000000000000000000000000000 fps? that the human eye cant see?

god.

Thats impressive, but have you seen this?!:

"The power company is building a 170 megawatt substation to support this and other ORNL projects."

Ouch.

sounds mad expensive, and cool, but my fregin websence blocker at school won't let me view it >.< stupid websence.... it's not senceful! ><!

Back
Top Bottom