Arrested/Close Call

Thank god that the kid was captured before anyone was harmed..
I hope you are okay, and that everything will return back to normal soon.

yea..........running.great choice with a riffle scoped on you.then again they probly wouldent shoot a kid if he was just running.I did hear a story though about how a kid pulled out a airsoft or bb gun at a cop just joking around pointing it at him acting like he was going to shoot and the cop pulled out a gun and shot and killed the kid.whe u react fast you dont see the difference between a bb gun and a real rifle,pretty sad

well yeah, id freak out.... id probly do some stupid ass thing like, run or make a gun with my fingers, i dunno

King of Kings said:
I did hear a story though about how a kid pulled out a airsoft or bb gun at a cop just joking around pointing it at him acting like he was going to shoot and the cop pulled out a gun and shot and killed the kid.whe u react fast you dont see the difference between a bb gun and a real rifle,pretty sad

This kid obviously wasn't thinking. People don't understand when put into these situations, the amount of stress and pressure that is on us is something many cannot even fathom. What did the kid want the Authorities to do, Wait for him to shoot to see if its a deadly threat? :rolleyes: Now a days the fakes look just like the real.

You did the right thing Nik00117. Things like this are taken extremely seriously. The Authorities did exactly what they were supposed to, assume your a suspect, Detain (not arrest) you, untill furthur investigation is completed. As far as your mom wanting them written up, theres nothing she can do, As Officers, or Authorities, safety is our main priority, and they assumed you were a likely suspect.

As far as that kid goes...What do you say, Society and kids these days have gone to hell.

And believe me, I know the feeling...Glad your home I bet. :D

Actually, my uncle almost shot a kid, because it was night, and the kid was pointing a paintball gun at him. And yeah, my uncle was a cop.

Running would of be idiotic thing. And yes it was freakin scary I was fine, I mean I was back in school that day... And yes i'm in Germany but this happened on a american base. I had german cops there too. And besides trhat I was fine.

Musta felt like a badass walking back into school....

"Yeah thats right, I got arrested"
*Females gather around Nik00117*

Wow...What a day.

The closest thing we had were cops coming to our school cos some kid "claimed"
he had a gun, which in the end, he didnt...but still

What a day...

Back
Top Bottom