Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

The_Other_One said:
Jeep_PinStripe.jpg

Here's my Cherokee. Look pretty good for a 93, no?

Thats very nice. Its got a real smooth body, no dings or scratches. You could put such a nice system in that!

Do you have one?

Computer or sound :p Hehe, I thought about getting a computer to stick in there, but never bother making one. Too much $$$ and not enough use. Besides, I get car sick quite easilly ;P

As for stereo, I did replace the head unit and the 4 primary speakers. I did have a 10" sub in the rear(actually a home theater sub ;P ) but since removed it...

Oh sad. You should have left it, lol!

So how many watts is your player? And, are you going to get another sub in it?

I drive a '99 Firebird (Bright red w/ white sport stripes) w/ Dynomax straight flow dual exhaust, a performance module, and a K&N intake system. When I was painting cars at a body shop, I painted parts of the dash and middle console to match the car. Sorry, but I don't know how to post pics on this forum yet.

I also had a '77 LTD I bought that had a 400 in it. I put dual exhaust and some glass packs on it and my wife said the pictures in the house would rattle when I started it. I had to sell it though.

Here is a link to a pic of my Firebird:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4856/1000582f9pd.jpg
Here is one of the LTD I had:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9832/77fordltd0jk.jpg

ArrizX said:
Oh sad. You should have left it, lol!

So how many watts is your player? And, are you going to get another sub in it?

Hehe, oh I still have the sub, just not in my jeep. Did I post a picture of my TV stand here? It's the one sitting beside my stand.

My head unit is 45x4 watts. I probably won't worry about another sub. I'm quite happy with my 6 speaker setup :rolleyes:

h028V123BP-f.jpeg

Doesnt matter what you have now that makes you happy, a bass makes everyone happier :D

Jeese, if you want the best, fit this thing in the back.

SB250R.jpg

Along with these...

KF300z.jpg

:D

How big is that sub?

What? The Visonik? Well thats dual 12s in it. Probably max out at like 800 watts. My friend has one of those. its got dual 14s, and he pushes 800 in it steady. Peak about 1250. All RMS watts.

Back
Top Bottom