Post your SuperPi 1M Times

HAHAH dude im happy now, I got my computers memory diver to 333MHZ, and I got my memory to 210mhz

Looks that is like almost 8 seconds off.

Well I should be ordering some new memory soon. Probably going to be getting some OCZ Gold. Those are UCCC chips so hopefully I will be able to run them around 275mhz 1:1 with my processor. Maybe I will be able to break 30 seconds with the new memory.

Took me 46s...Not too bad I guess...Can someone please tell me what dividers are and how to speed up my computer? Thanks in advance :D

Ehh 46 seconds isnt really too great. Well what processor do you have?

When I (we) talk about dividers Im talking about overclocking. When you are overclocking your speed equals your FSB x the multiplyer. For example your fsb is at 250mhz well your memory might not be able to run that fast so you will use a 4:5 divider. That way your memory will be running at four fifths the speed which is 200mhz. If you need more information look at 99nasha's overclocking guide (Link). That will go more in depth.

Yeaaaah not to much. I think the world record is 15 seconds. I think if you are around 35-40 seconds thats pretty fast. Of course to get my time I had to overclock my processor quite a bit.

Could you guys post all the way to the thousandth digit please. That will make it a lot easier when deciding who is in what place when more people start doing this.

Back
Top Bottom