Looking For New Guides. Guides That Have Anything To Do With Computers Are Welcome.

Half Evil

Golden Master
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33757

I plan on a section, but if not, I will be making a sticky, with everything in it.

Anyways, on to my point. If anyone would like to help out around here, please dont hesitat to type your computer knowledge for others to view and learn. As I said, anything at all is weclome. If you noiced the first post on that link is constantly being updated. Please dont write a guide that we already have.

Remember:
When writing a guide, you need to write it as so the lowest intelligence level will be able to under stand it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for taking the time to write a guide :)

General quesion:
Should I sticky this? I dont want to cludder the place. Give me a few suggestions as to leave it, or sticky it. For the moment, ill try and keep it up on is own steam.

Thanks again :)

Also, remember, If I gew a few more, I will make a thread in The General Computer Hardware/software. And I would be letting alot of the stickies here, because they would be contained in my one thread. Along with many others.

Re: Looking For New Guides. Guides That Have Anything To Do With Computers Are Welcome.

ill write a guide to something if u want. wat should i write it on?

Re: Looking For New Guides. Guides That Have Anything To Do With Computers Are Welcome.

Whatever you want. How to choose a good video card. Why go custom rather then buying premade. Other options like customer computer manufactures. Best computer hardware. Show something with benchmarks.

Literally anything at all, that is'nt already covered.

And thank you for your interest ;)

can it be a Mac guide? i promise ill do one for windows later :D

Well.. I mean it cant be how to use a mac. This isnt a mac forum. Although, I dont see why you coudlnt do something on the types of mac's and their hardware. And advantages with mac over a pc. And things of that nature.

ok cool. ill be typing it up right after i finish my music theory homework...

Sweet deal, thanks.

well you have to get a patch (available in the other thread), restart your computer, and then put the theme on. it should work

Anyways.. Im sticking this.. Assuming that no one cares about one more thread being added?

Back
Top Bottom