Grammar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grammer!

Proper grammar is always a plus when reading a thread.
I try to accept those who may not use proper spelling or grammar, because I myself make mistakes and the world is full of such diversity that I won't be picky.

All the same, I believe it does help to see perfect grammar, but its not always logical when dealing with such a diverse usergroup.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Its a Forum :D You're bound to get a certain level of phat l33t h4x0r tongue in here. Everybody types differently, its just something you have to live with; there is no way to teach a person typing Grammar after they've been typing for years unless they want to learn.
thank you kalthorn, I often misspell words because i'm multi tasking i'm on 5 differnt sites at once so please excuse my grammer, I have to typ fast as I can, and sometimes words get misspelled. sorry if it makes your head heart.

Haha, it does make my head hurt!

Nah, lol, I can understand, I'm often mispelling words because I don't check my post I just type it without looking while looking at something else and so on. It is just down to how much we have to do and what we are thinking about. For instance, I'm thinking about boobies right now, and I've already shrunk the do not and I have! I should probably stop typing before I make it worse :p

ahhh ok.......well learn something new everyday, even better then my word of the day toilet paper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom