Congratulations new mods

Tommy Boy said:
lol....congrats......I'm jealous
Please reduce your sig to five lines, [see CF rule 4] failure to comply will result in it being done for you.
Note; no need to remove items, just close them up.

Thank you.

Brookfield said:
Please reduce your sig to five lines, [see CF rule 4] failure to comply will result in it being done for you.
Note; no need to remove items, just close them up.

Thank you.
some of the lines were just too long and ran into the next line, it's been like that for a while and noone has said anything *shrug* oh well.

Tommy Boy said:
some of the lines were just too long and ran into the next line, it's been like that for a while and noone has said anything *shrug* oh well.
Thanks Tom, but please feel free to put other items there, such as your rig's specs, that seems to be fave, just keep to five lines, that's all :)[see mine]
I'm not hounding you, David gave me the official go-ahead to do a sweep of all member's sigs, lots of members complied, those few who objected, I altered them myself.

Brookfield [aka Maurice]

Brookfield said:
Thanks Tom, but please feel free to put other items there, such as your rig's specs, that seems to be fave, just keep to five lines, that's all :)[see mine]
I'm not hounding you, David gave me the official go-ahead to do a sweep of all member's sigs, lots of members complied, those few who objected, I altered them myself.

Brookfield [aka Maurice]
it's fine....I was getting tired of the long messy signature anyway. No worries

Haha, we had a member once with... oooo... I don't know, 10 or so lines in his signiture :p We all had to shrink them though, everybody, when David decided to make a point of the rules.

Lost a lot of humourous information that day!

I think 6 lines is reasonable...I mean 6 major components, Mobo, CPU, HDD, RAM, Vid card, and case/psu.

Although that is not what this thread is about!

Congratulations lhuser and ArrizX!

I think six lines is reasonable
Sorry, it's not about what's reasonable, CF rules are there, 5 lines max, if you look, loads of members have managed to get their specs in, in 5 lines or less, it's not rocket science!! , members are proud of their rigs, 'spect you are too, go on, put yours on!
roller.gif
roller.gif

Back
Top Bottom