Arrested/Close Call

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today in school a concerned parent called the office and advised that there son, ran out of the house today really mad saying he'd shot up the school. Well he had access to guns considering thats what his dad does for a living. Well I had no idea this was happening, I was over at the elemnatry school helping out a PE teacher with some equipment.

Needless to say it came from a parent not some kid, who most likely wouldn't be joking. So i live on a base, and when somthing like this happens its not your local sheiff, its like a freaking SWAT team. I was coming in from the back of the school the cop cars, and peace keeping trucks and stuff were up infront of the school. I didn't sense nothing being rong so I walked up to the door.

Next thing I know I got a whole bunch of forces sayiing STOP, I look over and I see a guy holding a rifle, and i'm O CRAP! So I get my knees, but my heart stopped racing so fast when I saw the uniform. Anyways they thought I WAS THE KID. My dad got the call, he was like my WTF??? I was arrested and everything because it was a lock down, and they were really worried that I was the one because I had come in from the back because thats the shortest way.

The kid was caught, I was cleared. But still it scared the livng crap out of me being arrested like that. And from the rummors the kid did have the gun and was ready to shoot up the school. My mom wanted to get them all writen up but she isn't because this wasn't somthing that you play around with and they had no way of knowing that I wasn't the kid. And I missed my 2nd period class wich was a big bonus.

I was more then a little scared. But you'd have to be mad to attempt a school shooting on a military base thats home to NATO's HQ. It'd be you and going aganist a full army. You'd be so screwed. I'm sure that kid is in a lot of trouble for one having a gun on a military base without it being authuized is A MAJOR LAW where you get serious jail time let alone stealing a weopon from a secuirty officer is even worse on top of that intending on shooting up a school... Godi i'd hate to be the kid that got caught.

First time i've had a rifle pointed at me where the guy would of shot and Ii'd make a wrong move, so I just as I said got on my knees said I got nothing on me and kept my hands up without them asking. Figuring once I saw the uniform it was a lock down and i'd be cleared. It happened to my buddy once doing a drug bust.

Nik: are u german? just wondering.
but anyway, thats freaking crazy! if i saw a rifle pointed at me, my eyes would be freaking WIDE open, bulging out and everything. like i mean i wouldnt even blink. i'd probably piss myself at the same time. that's crazy, man!

Jesus, if I had a rifle at me I would just do whatever the person told me too.

Hope your ok!

Thats pretty intense... like, wow, I would've probably have done the same thing, gotten to my knees and stuff... pretty crazy stuff though, and a bit scary that the kid did have a gun on him.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom