Grammar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xguynameddavex

In Runtime
You know how we have a section for tutorials on different things?

Well i think we need to have a tutorial on Grammar!

There are way too many people on here that make one giant run on sentence/paragraph, leaving me scrathcing my head at the end wondering the difference is between one sentance and another :confused: .

I dont know about you guys, but i went to school and learned that using comma's and periods is a good thing, it structures paragraphs and helps people determine the point your trying to get across, without them, getting your point across about a thread is very hard to accomplish.

Tell me what you guys think.

Re: Grammer!

First of all, it's grammar. And yes I do agree about the lack of grammar and spelling in this forum, mostly, I just ignore those posts that say things like "i don't kno wat 2 do".
That makes my brain hurt.

Let's speak spanish! In Spain there is no such thing as a run on sentence!
Hola, ¿como estas? Yo soy bueno, gracias para.....bah forget that...I can't make a sentence long enough.

yes, it's quite ironic that the person talking about proper grammar has misspelled it....lmao

lmao....well the spelling around here is subpar also, if I was ever a moderator I would be correcting spelling to no end

Its a Forum :D You're bound to get a certain level of phat l33t h4x0r tongue in here. Everybody types differently, its just something you have to live with; there is no way to teach a person typing Grammar after they've been typing for years unless they want to learn.

I remember in class the other day a guy was trying to act smart with me and he goes "You're grammarly incorrect." He really thought thats what it was...I'm like..you mean gramatically?

Yeah there's such a diverse amount of people here your bound to hear some slang, would be hard to clean it all up.

My spelling and grammar is no good either, i only got my grade 3 edumcation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom