End Of THe World My Thoughts

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I don't push relegion on anyone. I gave you what I think, don't pressure no need for it. Now as a me being interseted in everything i've heard a lot of theories of the end of teh world. Some of them preidct as early as this june their evidence mainly the bible. So I take much seriousness into the this. Well the bible me being a christian I don't worry about it. Simply because in the bible it says we won't have any idea its coming when it hits us. No living soul will be guessing when it happens.

Some poepple have said 2001 will be the end date of human civilzation as we know it. Well its 2006, and i'm still typing ain't I? Some say it has begun and in 2008 we will all be killed or go to heaven. Again if reveltions would of happened for one no one would be talking about it because well everyone that believed in it would be in heaven as the bible says. Also the world has yet to come to peace. Which is a crtical factor in this.

Asetorid thoery some say a asertorid will hit the earth. I say thats very likely, but if one were to hit us tomorrow would you really care to know? Me personnally I wouldn't. IDC because if I would it'd of course make me upset knowing the exact hour i'd die. I intend on living to a ripe old age. IDK about you but if I were to die tomorrow I honselty wouldn't want to know that today...

I think the end of the world theories are mostly just crazy eduacted poele (some of them make a lot of sense) but once you think about it, why would you care? Its normall a disaster out of your control no need to worry about it. Whats your views on end of the world theories?

Main I also bring this fact forth some christians saw the train as a work of the devil, cars too, along with TV, movies, rap music, and the internet. Well um I can certinnaly tell you the train, cars, tv, and movies aren't the work of the devil... Christians hafve been predicting the end of the world thousands of years. Well I have yet to see it happen so i put lil concern into it.

Here is a link

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl1.htm

You do think alot Nik, from gays, to day - day life and everything, you have it covered :p

My thoughts(only dont have to ague it, its my thoughts my belief's only)

Yeah but in the 'Christian' bible it says alot of things, but then again i bet you i could take out a part and make anything from it, i could get something completely different, turn it around even. The thing is you never actually NO the REAL truth ;)
Just keep an open mind..
I could most likely get a rabbit jumped the wall from it(yes yes lame example but im too tried, so boo on you :p),

Anyways, i suggest anyone out there or whatever watch the series 'Revelations' its freak'n brilliant! I loved it, im trying to find it in dvd set, its amazing, even if it does have alot of Cathlic(sp)/Christian views etc, it has it from the OTHER side aswell;) The Satanist side, which i personally love coz the fact that you can see the diffrence, and everything and how they see it aswell and etc/ anyways i could go on, its just amazing :D

Ive most likely gone off topic but yeah o well ....
Hope you are starting to see my point of view on it.

christians saw the train as a work of the devil, cars too, along with TV, movies, rap music, and the internet.

Yeah, bloody hell Christains see EVERYTHING as evil i swear, i use to get in trouble with my friend from church about everything i did/do, even when i was as i thought 'being good', thats what really pushed me away from church and Xtians/Christianty.

Whats your views on end of the world theories?

Mine are kinda mixed, and from one point i cant wait to this world ends, mostly out of anger, and ect, and also that i love going to sleep at night not thinking oh wonder what ill do or what the day holds but just being able to have a break from life, dreaming etc i love it, its peaceful, and i like it that way.
Anothing is my care'n side etc, i really would miss my loved ones and people i care about, they mean so much to me it hurts to think one day ill lose them. :)
So i dunno, but i just think how the world is now and that it will be a quick 'end of the world' type thing. Just hits us, kinda like how bad things happen, Sep 11th that was very quck and sading(R.I.P) :(, and to think if thats how bad things happen maybe that how the end of the world will work, will be, quick and just hits us.
But i do belive that some, not all people will no, i belive that some will guess/know when its coming and have a fair idea.
Its kinda like some people are smart and some are not (lol!) Some people think diffrently etc...anyways lol.....

*puzzled*
Dam you, now you got me really deep in thought o_O

Also one more thing, 'apologies to anyone if it were Chrisitans or anyone, if i offended in any way, see im not 'completely' mean =P

I'm staying out of this one end of the world gibberish, they've been saying that for years.

My stance on it that I take little concern over it if I didn't get it across clearly. Trust me if I were to post all my thoughts about serious issues each day, this forum server would crash. I started keeping notebooks of my thoughts, ideas, concerns, views, to do lists, and i have EVERY SINGLE NOTEBOOK STILL. I got about 500 pages full of thoughts, ideas, concerns, and to do lists. And I write in them daily just in class or somthing when I'm daydreaming and have a thought. And yes I do cover it all basically.

I'm a catholic follower, somewhat, but I'm not too concerned about the 'end of the world'. I've heard the stories, and I know that death is destined to everyone at one point or another.

If I die now, later, tommarrow, or in 60 years.. I don't mind all that much because I've enjoyed life for what it is and death is not something I fear.

Bahawolf I agree with you, in fact i don't want to know if the world is going end tomorrow, just interseted int he what if. But basically there has been SO MANY predictions about the end of the world that have failed! Its not funny. Jesus himself believe that the world would come to end shortly after his death. I read that on his site.

I think the end of the world has already begun. It's taking a long time to fully complete itself.

I agree with Arrizx, too much reading

...the "end of the world" will come someday, but not soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom