Join Computer forums Today

Thread: dotOmega
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 12:31 PM   #5
Lord Kalthorn
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: dotOmega

There's not a Logo on the ComputerForums one because the area where the Logo is on the others is a Forum Logo space :P Not the software Logo space, there'll be a Powered by in the Footer though.

Haha, has been a long time coming! I got the scrollbar working, it now sets its height according to the page its scrolling, refreshes height as you change the page (its going to be a refreshless site) and scrolls all the way to the bottom of any content Took me three days to do that, haha. Not including the time it took to make the Dragging in the first place, which is a pillar of the scroller.

Any idea on other colour schemes I could try and show it can do? Or Themes entirely? Like... a good vBulletin site with a nice design I could try and emulate? The CSS is pretty damned flexible like that in it, would be nice to try toying with it.

You seen the tester of the PHP itself 135791? I think they've got the Post Counter working on the Forum Homepage