CF Census

Natalya said:
hey our birthdays are pretty close, ill be 19 in 13 days lol

lol wicked, too bad it wasn't the same day then i could know on my birthday that someone on the other side of the world is celebrating their's too! But I guess your's will still be even closer because of time differences. So I think it will more like one day apart

Rye near Hastings, UK
'Gas and Heating Engineering Apprentice' (fancy way of saying I'm learning how to fix Boilers)
PC, of course :D

LHUser keeps not saying where in Canada :D Either means he's in the French bit, or on Witness Relocation!

18 (19 in June)
St Andrews, Scotland (for Uni) / Edinburgh, Scotland (home town)
1st year Comp Sci student
PC (XP Home dualbooting with Linux)

Oh cool, my Mum's friend's son does that with software, looks interesting :p Don't think I'd have an idea about it though :p Closest I get is the W3C Guidelines on Accessibility :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Oh cool, my Mum's friend's son does that with software, looks interesting :p Don't think I'd have an idea about it though :p Closest I get is the W3C Guidelines on Accessibility :p

Thats interesting, I am gonna be looking for software for the visually impaired, also we are starting to put sign language videos on websites and things like that to enable the internet to be more accessible.

Whatever :p

Where you live: Charlotte/Lexington, NC(week/weekend)
Mac or PC: Whatever I feel like(usally PC)

Back
Top Bottom