Has anyone heard of Hijackfree.com?

It says it will help with viruses, spyware, adware, and other programs. I hacker is using a connection to your computer, sometimes a program, so it's always good to run spyware and adware removers such as Spy Bot Search and Destroy, Microsoft Antispyware Beta, and AdAware SE- all free. I cannot recommend that site, as I have not reviewed it enough.

haha this is funyn becuz i never have been hacked i never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall

thats the only security software that i use :)

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
haha this is funyn becuz i never have been hacked i never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall

thats the only security software that i use :)

Unless you are the most boring person on the internet you have had some kind of infection. Just because your software didnt catch it doesnt mean anything.

shouup said:
Unless you are the most boring person on the internet you have had some kind of infection. Just because your software didnt catch it doesnt mean anything.

hahaha, and slipknot, i would speak too soon, you never know when you can get a virus

lol to never get a virus you would have to have been on the internet for like only 10mins a day (the estimate is it takes about 15mins for you to get a Virus). ppl these days! -.- lol

I was like you I thought I was invincible try running avast, but be warned avast can conflict with your firewall

i read somewhere that when you have a fresh install of xp before you can download and install all the security upgrades for it you are hit on average about nine times with something wanting to be on your computer that you dont like. (i belive this might of been before service pack 2)

I don't use any security software. I never been attacked, and I've never gotten a virus on this PC. No spyware, nothing. Owned it for about 4 years now.

I don't know how I did it, I'm running Windows XP too.

(I know someone will attack me now. :) )

barnes said:
I don't use any security software. I never been attacked, and I've never gotten a virus on this PC. No spyware, nothing. Owned it for about 4 years now.

I don't know how I did it, I'm running Windows XP too.

(I know someone will attack me now. :) )

Its a little late for an april fools joke.

Back
Top Bottom