Constan+ine

ArrizX said:
You want a kick-ass game?

Look for the Ratchet And Clank series for that consol. Great games. I own all three ;)
Yes, I played two versions a year ago.

Brookfield said:
I tried it last year on the Playstation 2, I too, found it very difficult to get around, gave it up in the end.

Woo, go Maurice ;)

Dont give up tho :p i aint(yes i no bad engrish =P lol i meant it)

NeXuS ~Wow is it fun usually games from movies suck and get such bad reviews anyway try www.gamefaqs.com that will help you pass some parts there not cheats more like guides on how to pass the game [/QUOTE]

Thats right, thats also what i mean, this game is kick but, and from a movie, its next to amazing lol

Thanks for the link ill check it out in a mo', ah good its a guide(didnt really think of that actually)i just thought ' pff no cheats for me thanks' im not really a fan of cheats, i dont like cheating in any way or form :)
Plus i like the feeling you get when you do a game by yourself and are actually good at it ^_^ dam im such a geek, makes me wanna go play it now, >.<

Brookfield said:
Wow, yes, I had forgotten, that was my first "computer", although it was just about capable of connecting to the web, ONE meg!! I used it to play games that were on floppies if you remember, great fun, my local games shop sold me a shoebox full, for a fiver, [£5} as, by then the Amiga was obsolete.
Then before I got my first PC, a laptop, four years ago, I went through lots of games consoles; Nintendo, Super Nintendo, the first mono Game Boy, others I can't remember, throw some names at me! One stands out, Game Gear, that was great, back-lit, loads of games, & I managed to get the add-on TVunit [colour], used to watch it in bed, this was after I lost my wife, she would not have been keen for me to have gone down this road, especially now I have my 80 gb desktop!, how about you, did you try the retro games machines?

Retro just rocks :cool:

Hah, o yesh! Amiga is *So* good, kick butt! i love those games and everything, i wish i just still had my brother living at home,only coz then i could play it! aw lol

I still have a old old old old old computer but lol! I have no idea what it is :eek:
All i no its Apple? Can someone throw out some names for me lol, Maurice? anyone?lol
Oh and the games are on floopy, but a huge floopy disc?

Brookfield said:
it's on PC & consoles.

What, is Constantine on PC too?! :eek:

NO WAY? ^_^?

I have about 50 games for Nintendo, not including the 31 in 1
I have about 22 games for Game Boy Mono
I have about 6 games for Super Nintendo
I have about 20 games for Playstation

I never got into any of the new systems yet. :D

geek_gal said:
Woo, go Maurice ;)

Dont give up tho :p i aint(yes i no bad engrish =P lol i meant it)

NeXuS ~Wow is it fun usually games from movies suck and get such bad reviews anyway try www.gamefaqs.com that will help you pass some parts there not cheats more like guides on how to pass the game

Thats right, thats also what i mean, this game is kick but, and from a movie, its next to amazing lol

Thanks for the link ill check it out in a mo', ah good its a guide(didnt really think of that actually)i just thought ' pff no cheats for me thanks' im not really a fan of cheats, i dont like cheating in any way or form :)
Plus i like the feeling you get when you do a game by yourself and are actually good at it ^_^ dam im such a geek, makes me wanna go play it now, >.<

Retro just rocks :cool:

Hah, o yesh! Amiga is *So* good, kick butt! i love those games and everything, i wish i just still had my brother living at home,only coz then i could play it! aw lol

I still have a old old old old old computer but lol! I have no idea what it is :eek:
All i no its Apple? Can someone throw out some names for me lol, Maurice? anyone?lol
Oh and the games are on floppy, but a huge floppy disc?

What, is Constantine on PC too?! :eek:

NO WAY? ^_^?[/QUOTE]
No idea what your old computer is, somebody might though, as for Constantine I wasn't sure if it was on PC

Nintendo stuff rocks! I do have emulators and games in this thing...so for the Atari...over 1k of games on it :eek:

I have to agree that retro games rock! :D Sonic of course being the one I grew up with on the Megadrive, before they killed him off by making him 3D.

I don't honestly think we have the game engines to have truly brilliant 3D games as of yet. 3D games just aren't complex enough to make the games as easy to play, and more enjoyable, etc.

With a 2D game since it was all sprite based, you could have the character doing basiclaly anything, and since it was easy to manage, could get alot of realistic results.

For instance, I think Vectorman looked brilliant for its day on the Mega drive, and even now! Its a shame there making that in 3D now though which will wreck it.

I haven't played Constantine though...

The Mega drive is the Genesis, but in the UK it was called Mega Drive.

~K-Pow~ said:
I have about 50 games for Nintendo, not including the 31 in 1
I have about 22 games for Game Boy Mono
I have about 6 games for Super Nintendo
I have about 20 games for Playstation

I never got into any of the new systems yet. :D
Hmmmm, at 28, you're young to have been interested in these, I guess you too like retro,....yay!!
dance.gif

Hehe, I have a mate I'm visiting next week that has LOADS of old game systems (no new ones) and LOADS of games.

Haha, you may think I'm sad, but I have about 15GB's of game music (and composed music using trackers) stored in their original format, playable by Winamp :p

Old game music rocked, especially on the Mega Drive.

Back
Top Bottom